Between 20 March and 2 April, 2017 in collaboration with Phillips auction house, the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition will be showcased at the hotel. Open to the public, the exhibition will present a rare set of over 200 photographs taken by Andy Warhol during his visit to Hong Kong and China in 1982, including Warhol’s stay at the hotel. This collection of works will be auctioned by Phillips at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong on 28 May, 2017.
Warhol Art Package
This exclusive accommodation package is perfect for all art aficionados visiting the city. Guests can enjoy an array of privileges, including:
· Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
· Three Day pass for two guests to Art Basel Hong Kong (between 23 and 25 March, 2017)
· VIP pass for two guests to Art Central Hong Kong (between 20 and 25 March, 2017) including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to First Night and access to the Club Central lounge
· Invitation for two guests to the Phillips’ “Warhol in China” opening reception at the hotel on 20 March, 2017
· Complimentary buffet breakfast at Clipper Lounge or American Breakfast at Café Causette for up to two guests
· A welcome bottle of Ruinart Brut Champagne
· Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival
Available from 19 March to 2 April, 2017, rates of this package start at HKD 5,688 + 10% service charge per night, subject to availability. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on + 852 2820 4202 or by visiting the tempting offers page on our website at www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.