Since the dawn of glamorous on-location fashion shoots, travel and fashion have never been so closely intertwined. Now in this age of global fashionistas and the influence of social media, everyone is watching where you go, and what you’re wearing.
For the first time, ShopBAZAAR.com will offer customized travel packages, in addition to clothing and accessories featured in Harper’s Bazaar May issue’s fashion and travel editorial, so travellers are wardrobe-ready for their destination.
For the ultimate luxury experience, travelers can book the exclusive Harper’s BAZAAR package on ShopBAZAAR.com/Waldorf at the La Quinta Resort & Club, Palm Springs.
Book by Dec 31, 2015 for travel now through December 31, 2015; rates for the three-night package starts at $6,669 and includes:
- Three-night stay in the private Pueblo Suite
- Luxury car rental reserved for arrival
- Desert Duet Massage for two at Spa La Quinta
- VIP shopping experience on El Paseo
- Chef’s Table at Morgan’s in the Desert
- Private lesson and round of golf on any resort course
- Guided tour through Joshua Tree National Park
- Dinner and Signature Tequila Flight at Adobe Grill
- $1,000 ShopBAZAAR gift card
May issue’s spread was shot at La Quinta Resort & Club by noted international fashion photographer Miguel Reverigo, and features leading model Lily Donaldson. The story incorporates fashions inspired by the location and the season, highlighting designers and fashion houses including Chloé, Gucci, Balmain, Ancient Greek Sandals, Fendi, Altuzarra, Oliver Peoples, Versace, Wes Gordon, Theory, Sonia Rykiel, Aurelie Bidermann, and many more.