The 2020 Around the World voyage represents the brand’s most expansive focus ever on Japan with nine glorious ports of call, explores the secrets of unspoiled Africa, rounds both the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn, and in another first for an Oceania Cruises global journey, showcases the breadth of Alaska from the Aleutian Islands to the Inside Passage. In addition, exclusive shoreside events will be held in Montevideo, Uruguay; Cape Town, South Africa; Rangoon, Burma; Hong Kong, China; and Kyoto, Japan. Quite simply, nothing quite like the 2020 Around the World voyage has existed before.
2020 Around the World Highlights:
- Continents visited: 4
- Countries visited: 38
- Time zones crossed: 27
- Islands visited: 24
- Ports visited: 95
- UNESCO World Heritage sites accessible: 67
- Overnight stays (including two-night stays): 17
- Nautical miles sailed: 44,090
- Oceans cruised: 3
- Seas cruised: 18
- Number of times equator crossed: 4
- International Date Line crossed: 1
- Largest population: Tokyo, Japan
- Smallest population: Port Stanley, Falkland Island
The 2020 Around the World voyage features copious and valuable amenities for every stateroom and suite. All guests will receive free first-class airfare along with their choice of 70 free shore excursions or a free beverage package or a $7,000 shipboard credit in addition to the Exclusive Prestige Package which includes abundant complimentary amenities:
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities – a value up to $8,200 (for 180 day)
- Free Onboard Medical Care
- Free Unlimited Internet
- Free Laundry Services
- Free Exclusive Shoreside Events
- Free Visa Package
- Free Luggage Delivery
- Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Stay
The fee starts from USD 33.000 per person.
Around the World Your Way
In addition to the 180-day voyage departing Miami on January 8th, the 2020 Around the World journey offers several options sailing from Miami or San Francisco which range from 162 to 200 days.
- Miami to Miami – January 8, 2020 – 195 Days
- Miami to New York – January 8, 2020 – 200 Days
- San Francisco to Miami – January 26, 2020 – 177 Days
- San Francisco to San Francisco – January 26, 2020 – 162 Days
- San Francisco to New York – January 26, 2020 – 182 Days
Celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2018, Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s six intimate and luxurious ships which carry only 684 or 1,250 guests offer an unrivaled vacation experience featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on more than 450 ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific and epic 180-day Around the World Voyages.
For additional information on the 2020 Around the World voyage, call 855-OCEANIA (855-623-2642), contact your Travel Agent, or visit OceaniaCruises.com.