SIX SENSES KYOTO TO OPEN IN JAPAN’S ANCIENT CAPITAL IN APRIL

Historically the capital and still thought to be the cultural and historical heart of Japan, Kyoto is famed for its Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, palaces, tea houses, traditional Japanese architecture, beautiful cherry blossoms, and mountains covered in centuries-old cedar trees
by
Christian Stan, on 6 Feb. 24, No Comments

INTRODUCING LA PÂTISSERIE BY AMAN TOKYO

La Pâtisserie by Aman Tokyo will serve a selection of refined culinary creations freshly made each day, from handmade breads to exquisite cakes and French pastries including Mille Feuille Framboise, Baba à l'Armagnac and Tarte Chocolat. Customers will also be able to enjoy lunch on-the-go
by
Christian Stan, on 29 Sep. 21, No Comments

WORLD’S FIRST HYDROGEN POWERED HOTEL OPENED IN JAPAN

In a breakthrough for sustainable travel, Tokyu Hotels has created the first carbon-neutral hotel in the world to be powered by hydrogen, sourced from waste products. Situated in the city of Kawasaki, Greater Tokyo – 50 minutes from central Tokyo by public transport –
by
Christian Stan, on 18 Aug. 21, No Comments

FIRST CARBON NEUTRAL HOTEL ON THE PLANET OPENS IN JAPAN

Situated in the city of Kawasaki, Greater Tokyo – 50 minutes from central Tokyo by public transport – the Kawasaki King Skyfront Tokyo Rei Hotel is 30 per cent powered by hydrogen derived from waste plastics. The remaining 70 per cent of its energy comes from food
by
Christian Stan, on 23 Jun. 21, No Comments

KONICHIWA OSAKA! JAPAN’S FIRST W HOTEL DEBUTS IN OSAKA!

A Minimalist Exterior Veils Extraordinary InteriorsW Osaka asserts its presence in the city's busy urban streetscape with a black monolith façade designed by Osaka-born, world-renowned architect Tadao Ando. The hotel's intriguing design concept is expressed as a minimalist exterior
by
Christian Stan, on 17 Mar. 21, No Comments

HIGASHIYAMA NISEKO VILLAGE, A RITZ-CARLTON RESERVE, OPENS IN JAPAN

Higashiyama Niseko Village features 50 elegant guest rooms and suites appointed with refined amenities. Positioned at the base of Mount Niseko Annupuri in the heart of Niseko Village, the property is an all-season alpine resort set within the Niseko United ski area that offers 2,191 acres of
by
Christian Stan, on 17 Dec. 20, No Comments

THE MITSUI KYOTO, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL, OPENS IN THE HEART OF JAPAN’S ANCIENT CAPITAL

Once the private residence of the aristocratic Mitsui family, the property’s 300-year-old main entrance, the Kajiimiya Gate, still stands today to welcome modern global explorers. HOTEL THE MITSUI KYOTO resides in the heart of Kyoto, the only luxury hotel in the city center with its own
by
Christian Stan, on 5 Nov. 20, No Comments

THE TOKYO EDITION TORANOMON TO OPEN NEXT WEEK

The premiere of The Tokyo EDITION, Toranomon represents a very delicate balancing act between the refined, elegant, simple and pure approach of Japan's culture, style and traditions and EDITION's passion, emotion, sophistication, perpetual subversion of the status quo and desire to break rules
by
Christian Stan, on 14 Oct. 20, No Comments

ZENTIS DESIGN HOTEL BRINGS A FRESH, COOL VIBE TO OSAKA

The result is a hotel that is the first of its kind in this thriving metropolis; a property where contemporary interiors are met with the hallmarks of a brand that has redefined Japanese hospitality and places cultural authenticity at the fore. Design-driven and internationally-inspired, public
by
Christian Stan, on 10 Aug. 20, No Comments

THE RITZ-CARLTON NIKKO OPENS ITS DOORS AMIDST A UNESCO HERITAGE SITE IN JAPAN

Ideally located in the Northern Kanto region of Japan, The Ritz-Carlton, Nikko is set two and a half hours north of Tokyo, accessible by rail or car, and is a true oasis promising access to a breadth of outdoor activities and cultural experiences. It features many natural treasures
by
Christian Stan, on 16 Jul. 20, No Comments