Carbone Restaurant debuts at Aria Resort, Las Vegas. Marking Major Food Group’s first domestic expansion outside of New York City, Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick introduce their celebrated concept to Las Vegas that reinvigorates classic Italian-American cuisine with unforgettable Captain tableside service, world-class-sourced ingredients, and award-winning culinary craftsmanship.
Carbone enlisted San Francisco-based star designer Ken Fulk to create an atmosphere that parallels the one-of-a-kind theatrical edge and Italian vibe of the restaurant. The space has been transformed into a series of rooms that progressively transport guests into inviting yet contrasting ambiances with a vintage Las Vegas swagger.
· The Blue Room – A white loggia, available for private dining, opens through a series of elliptical arches to a striking blue environment that welcomes guests into the restaurant and the front bar area. The Blue Room features vaulted ceilings with golden-tipped lighting and walls composed of tiles from New York subway stations. Retro flooring mirrors the design of the iconic Las Vegas Sands’ pool as seen during the Rat Pack era. Guests can sit at a vintage mahogany bar with gold detailing set in front of an antique mirror reflecting the classic cocktail program it houses.
· The Red Room – Inspired by the Milan Opera, the main dining room exudes glamour with its stunning floor-to-ceiling Murano Glass Crystal Chandelier that was originally commissioned for a Ferrari showroom in the 1960s. Towering arches with custom golden keystones frame semi-private backlit banquettes trimmed with red velvet backs and leather seats.
· Artwork – Adding an element of sophistication, Carbone in Las Vegas is filled with artwork by renowned artists. Throughout the restaurant, guests can enjoy special pieces from the likes of Julian Schnabel, Richard Serra and more.
Guests can look forward to all the indulgent dishes and glamorous showmanship that made Carbone an instant hit in New York City.
· Elevated Italian – While the rest of the restaurant scene is scrambling to go casual, Carbone defies the trends by elevating Italian-American cuisine into the fine dining realm with all of the fun and none of the pretension. Carbone’s dishes use the finest products from around the world, transforming familiar dishes into flavorful masterpieces lauded by food critics across the country.
· The Favorites – Carbone’s famous Spicy Rigatoni Vodka, Veal Parmesan, Lobster Fra Diavola and Meatballs are on the menu along with seasonally changing specialties. The menu will continue to evolve and introduce dishes entirely exclusive to the Las Vegas location.
· Every Meal Deserves a Captain – Carbone brings its iconic waiters – known as “Captains” – to Las Vegas to guide guests through the dining experience with that undeniable New York edge. Each waiter was hand selected by the Carbone family to ensure the caliber of service that has become synonymous with the restaurant. Las Vegas’ more spacious dining room allows the Captains to create an even greater spectacle with the restaurant’s famed tableside presentations.
Carbone is open 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and is located on the promenade level next to Jean Georges Steakhouse and BARDOT Brasserie.