Between 13-27 April 2015 Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum seduces its guests with a series a Ayurvedic retreats.
“Discover Ayurveda with Dr Yogesh”
3-Day and 5-Day Ayurvedic retreats available between 13 – 27 April 2015
- Hosted by the award winning, traditional Indian healer, Dr Yogesh Prabhakaran
- Experience Ayurveda, a holistic natural healing that dates back 5,000 years and used to balance the mind, body and spirit
- Ayurveda diet and lifestyle consultations
- Yoga or meditation classes
- Abhyanga massage and Indian head massage
- Shirodhara oil treatment available on the five day retreat
- Herbal pouch therapy – natural herbs and warm oils are applied together to the body
- A la carte sessions are also available and aresubject to availability
3-day retreat starts from Euro 895 daily for single accommodation incl. VAT, plus breakfast
“Healthy Living with Jennifer Thompson”
3-Day and 7-Day retreats available between 15 – 28 May 2015
- Hosted by the renowned detox specialist, iridologist and health coach, Jennifer Thompson
- Detox treatments, including daily servings of detox juices, skin and body analysis to track progress, and use of heat and water experiences
- Yoga and meditation
- Regenerative spa treatments
- Daily nutrition talks and films on health
- Optional private iridology sessions in which guest’s health is analysed by examining their iris
3-Day retreat starts from Euro 895 daily for single accommodation incl. VAT, plus breakfast
“We are delighted to bring Dr. Yogesh and Jennifer Thompson to Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum so that our guests, particularly those who seek to relieve modern-day stress, can benefit from their unique techniques to a healthier lifestyle” said Ana Crawford, Director of Spa and Wellness at Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum. “These programmes showcase our commitment to total wellness, encouraging a holistic lifestyle on our journey to become the leading spa and wellness destination in the Mediterranean region.”
Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum’s wellness retreats are subject to availability and start from TL 2,310 inclusive of VAT per person. For further information or to reserve online, please visit mandarinoriental.com/bodrum or contact the resort directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out about accommodation packages available, please contact the resort directly via email email@example.com.
ABOUT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, BODRUM
Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum is located on a 60 hectare waterfront site on the northern side of the Turkish peninsula offering panoramic views over the Aegean Sea. Built on a series of levels nestled in the resort’s landscaped hillside, surrounded by ancient olive groves and pine trees, the resort’s 109 guestrooms and suites provides the largest accommodation in the area, all with stunning sun-decks, terraces or balconies, and many with private gardens and infinity edged pools. Ten restaurants and bars showcase innovative and gastronomic cuisine, while the 2.700 sq m Spa will introduce the Group’s awarding-winning spa concepts together with holistic signature treatments and a range of wellness programmes. In addition, the diverse event spaces, two sandy beaches and extensive leisure facilities will bring a level of sophistication and elegance, making this the perfect luxurious hideaway retreat for discerning travellers.
Travel for Senses is your daily source of information about what is really NEW, IN and HOT in terms of luxury travel. We are bringing you the latest news and the unique SEE, TOUCH, SMELL, HEAR and TASTE reviews of the top destinations all over the world.
You will get the inspiration about where to travel NEXT. We are sorting the information, picking the right outstanding visuals and telling you what is worth to experience all over the world. From boutique and designer hotels, exotic retreats, golf and all inclusive resorts, luxury cruise lines and top airlines to exquisite gourmet experiences, breathtaking rooftop bars and some must attend arts & culture events.
Be informed about what’s HOT RIGHT NOW, WHERE TO GO NEXT, what HEAVEN ON EARTH looks like, how are OUR EXPERIENCES and read great TRAVEL SPECIALS which will enrich your knowledge on travelling in style.