Guests will fly aboard a Eurocopter Hermès Edition from Tokyo above the shoreline of Sagami Bay and over Lake Ashinoko to reach Mt. Fuji, where they can enjoy close-up views of the mountain before turning back for a sighting of Tokyo SkyTree® tower.
Within its spacious interior, the helicopter has calf leather seats specially made by Hermès.
The UNESCO world heritage site and national treasure, Mount Fuji, is a 3,776-metre (12,380 ft.) high dormant volcano 100 kilometers southwest of Tokyo. Its breathtaking, gentle symmetrical lines and snow-capped summit have come to represent Japanese serenity and made it the country’s national symbol. In spring, blossoming cherry trees create a pink carpet at the foot of the mountain, and from July 1, the official, summer-long Mt. Fuji climbing season begins. The mountain is a favourite destination for international and local travellers in Japan.
Helicopter Flycation package prices start at EUR 5950. Available from 1 April.
- One night’s accommodation for two in luxurious 100m2 Oriental Suite
- Private helicopter charter cruise to Mt. Fuji (approximately 80 minutes)
- Round-trip limousine transfer to helipad and hotel
- Full breakfast for two, served at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge
- A bottle of Ruinart Brut Rosé Champagne N.V.
- A seasonal pound cake