The warm sun and ocean breezes await at Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Get a massage by the ocean and drink tropical martinis under the palm trees. Paddleboard around our 100-acre private island, and enjoy the comforts of a spacious villa with full kitchen and butler service. This resort in Puerto Rico is nestled within El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, and guests may access all amenities and experiences at both resorts.
A colorful and charming destination, Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and El Yunque Rain Forest from a 300-foot bluff. This tropical resort in Puerto Rico offers a world of enjoyment, whether you’re here with family, for a wedding or the plan is no plan:
• Secluded one-, two- and three-bedroom casitas with private balconies and butler service
• 22 restaurants and lounges, from casual cafés to ‘Reservations Recommended’
• Coqui Water Park, a seaside playground with infinity pool, lazy river, slides and kids pools
• Waldorf Astoria Spa with Japanese bath, whirlpools, lounges and rain forest views
• Palomino Island, a 100-acre oasis for horseback riding, snorkeling and wave running
• Arthur Hills golf course on mountain terrain with driving range and putting green
• Outdoor wedding space with lush lawns and a cliffside perch overlooking the ocean
The Certificate of Excellence award can be earned only by receiving consistently great reviews on the world’s largest travel site. The Hall of Fame recognizes the luxury resort as an esteemed property that has placed a great focus on delivering exceptional True Waldorf Service and accommodations to its guests, and has strived to set the hospitality standards around the world. Of the total recipients of the 2015 Certificate of Excellence award, only 9% qualified for placement in the Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame.
From arrival to departure, guests will not only be embraced by both resorts’ inspirational environments, but also welcomed by True Waldorf Service. Las Casitas Village and El Conquistador Resort Personal Concierges ensure that each guest receives anticipatory and personalized service before, during, and after their stay.
This October rates start from USD 249 per night.