Hotel Jerome originally opened in 1889 and has since been an institution for locals and visitors from early silver-mining days of the late-1800’s, the 1940’s when Aspen rose to fame as the ski resort for discerning travelers and the 1970’s when Hunter S. Thompson was the reigning king of J-Bar. Hotel Jerome completed an extensive renovation in December 2012 that preserved the spirit of the hotel’s heritage and added a contemporary experience.
This winter the hotel celebrates 125 years of luxury service with a special Valentine’s Day package. Start with roundtrip airfare for two from cities like Denver, LA or Chicago, and check-in for one night in a luxury suite. Your afternoon is filled with a romantic carriage ride and picking out his-and-hers watches from Meridian Jewelers in Aspen, followed by vintage champers and canapes by the fire in the hotel’s Living Room. Then, enjoy a custom private wine dinner with a personal butler, solo violinist, and professional photographer, in room chocolate covered strawberries and dessert wine and a butler-drawn bath with bath salts.
$125K Valentine’s Day Package at Hotel Jerome includes as follows:
- Roundtrip airfare for two from Chicago, Dallas, Denver or Los Angeles
- One night luxury accommodations in a stylish suite at Hotel Jerome
- Romantic carriage ride through the snow covered roads in Aspen’s historic West End
- Vintage champagne and canapés by the fire in the hotel’s Living Room
- A custom private wine dinner with a personal butler, solo violinist, and professional photographer
- His and her watches from Meridian Jewelers, Aspne’s premier luxury jeweler
- In room chocolate covered strawberries and dessert wine
- Butler-drawn bath with bath salts