Hotel Jen Beijing will offer travellers and the city’s residents new and stimulating experiences set in a modern, stylish environment. The hotel’s unique facilities will include a vibrant co-working hub paired with creative meeting spaces, the only gastropub in the CBD and a 3,500-square-metre world-class health club with extensive facilities to meet diverse fitness requirements.
Key facts: Hotel Jen Beijing
- Sleep tight: The 450 spacious rooms and suites will feature a contemporary design and stunning open city views. The hotel will be equipped with the latest air-purification system throughout.
- Contemporary design: Designed by Stickman Design, the interiors are inspired by the diverse interests and needs of today’s modern travellers, incorporating elements from nature, open spaces and art galleries.
- Work smart: Instead of the traditional staid business centre, the hotel will offer a stylish and dynamic co-working space featuring a cafe and city views, 13 creative meeting spaces and one multi-function venue for up to 300 people.
- Eat local: An all-day-dining restaurant will serve authentic local and Asian cuisines. Guests can also enjoy refreshing beer and small bites at the hotel’s gastropub.
- Sweat it out: Open to hotel guests and members, the 3,500-square-metre fitness centre will offer an indoor swimming pool, boxing ring, fitness studios and the latest training facilities.
- Time out: The hotel will offer relaxing reflexology and spa treatments.
- Stay connected: There will be free and fast WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Place to be: It is located in the first 22 floors of the new China World, Tower B, in the China World Trade Center development, with easy access to the nearby entertainment, dining and retail venues.
- Discover Beijing: It is situated near the Guomao Subway Station, with easy access to major attractions, such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and Beihai Park.
The Hotel Jen brand is inspired by the virtual persona Jen, a professional hotelier who loves life, travel and the adventure of discovering new places. Guests are regarded as ‘friends of Jen’ by the enthusiastic hotel teams who are ever-ready to share their favourite dining spots, under-the-radar sights and unusual boutiques. Guests can also sample local culinary delights alongside Asian and international flavours in the comfort of the hotels’ restaurants.
The brand currently operates 10 hotels in Asia Pacific, including Hotel Jen Hong Kong, Hotel Jen Upper East Beijing and Hotel Jen Shenyang. In addition to Hotel Jen Beijing, upcoming properties in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia have been announced.