Elegantly set in 30 hectares of parkland overlooking the hills of Varignana, the 90-room Palazzo boasts spectacular views of the infinite horizon as far as the Adriatic Riviera and the foothills of the Alps, an easy stop over from Florence to complete an idyllic Italian summer tour.
The journey begins with a private driver who will take guests from Palazzo di Varignana to the Galleria Ferrari Museum located just an hour and half away.
Guests then indulge in a 30-minute test drive of the Ferrari F430 Spider, or choice of vehicle, available upon request. Following an exhilarating drive, it’s onto one of the region’s most notable Acetaies, or balsamic vinegar makers, for a light lunch. After, the private driver will bring guests back to the resort for relaxation at the VarSana SPA and dinner at the Palazzo’s charming Pool & Lounge Bar and Restaurant for an authentic local culinary experience.
“The Red Experience” package includes:
– Two night stay for two people in a Junior Suite with Continental Breakfast
– A half-day visit at the Ferrari Museum with a tasting tour at a typical Acetaia
– A 30 min test drive with a Ferrari F430 Spider (Other car model requests may incur additional charges)
– Private car and driver to Modena
– Two dinners for two at the Pool & Lounge Bar and Restaurant
– VarSana SPA: Three hours access per day to the 1,300 square meters SPA featuring a pool with jets and water blade, sensory showers, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, hammam, ice waterfall, hot tub, Kneipp, large relaxation area with tea infusions, and a panoramic gym with state of the art equipment.
– Welcome Drink at the Pool & Lounge Bar for two
– Welcome gift from the private selection of chocolate “Il Palazzo 1705”, fruit basket and bottle of local wine in-room upon arrival
– Early check-in and late check-out depending upon availability, Private parking and free WIFI
The offer is valid for booking and travel until December 20, 2015 with starting rates at 1,126.00 EURO for two people for two nights in a Junior Suite inclusive of 10% VAT and services expressed in the offer.
A quintessential 17th-century Tuscan country residence elegantly set in 30 hectares of parkland overlooking the hills of Varignana with spectacular views of the infinite horizon as far as the Adriatic Riviera and the foothills of the Alps. The 90 spacious and elegantly appointed accommodations have every modern amenity enhanced with private balconies and patios.
The VarSana SPA offers indoor and outdoor pools, steam bath, Biosauna and Finnish Sauna, ice-fall, sensorial showers, Kneipp treatment, outdoor Jacuzzi, a panoramic gym, and an ample relaxation area. The signature Palazzo Restaurant features skillful interpretation of traditional Italian cuisine incorporating the creativity and culture of the territory in an intimate and elegant setting.
The charming Pool & Lounge Bar is surrounded by lush vegetation serving light Italian fare, and in the evening, becomes the setting for thematic events around the pool. The resort becomes a cultural host with music and art events taking place throughout the area, and leisure activities are available such access one of the most renowned golf clubs in Emilia-Romagna. This spectacular setting is ideal for couples, families, business meetings, weddings and events of all kinds.