Lake Como is a mesmerising location at any time of year, a tranquil, yet dramatic setting with clear light that has inspired many painters, Winston Churchill among them. In particular, the lake’s verdant backdrop appeals to artists, with some of the area’s most exotic flowers and other flora to be found in the grounds of Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como.
Guided by a local painter, guests will explore the resort’s magnificent botanical garden, home to 50 species of plants and trees, and learn how to capture the evocative greens, oranges and browns of their autumn foliage.
A heart-warming Champagne Afternoon Tea for two, paired with seasonal local delicacies created by Executive Chef Vincenzo Guarino will be served either at CO.MO Bar & Bistrot or Sala Mandarin, which are both located in the resort’s historic Villa Roccabruna. This delightful epicurean experience provides another opportunity to enjoy the stunning views and feel the magical presence of Lake Como.
Guests will receive a 50-minute Time Rituals signature therapy for two, personalised to their individual needs at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como, which takes a holistic approach to health and rejuvenation.
The Colours of Fall package is priced from EUR 862 per room per night for two people sharing, and includes:
Luxurious accommodation at Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como
- Full breakfast for two in the elegant lakefront surroundings of L˜Aria
- A heart-warming Champagne Afternoon Tea for two, paired with seasonal local delicacies created by Chef Vincenzo Guarino
- A 2-hour painting class for two, to learn how to represent the resort’s picturesque views and vibrant nature on canvas
- A 50-minute Time Rituals signature therapy for two, with treatments personalised to guests’ individual needs
- Additional benefits for guests who already are, or who wish to join Fans of M.O.
The package is available from 30 September 2019 to 17 November 2019, with a minimum two-night stay required. Bookings can be made at www.mandarinoriental.com