Influenced by the delectable food markets of Provence and Italy, Chef Alain Ducasse and Executive Chef Bruno Riou’s menu focuses on simple, fresh Mediterranean flavors made with the best West Coast-sourced seasonal ingredients.
* Small Plates – Encouraging a convivial dining experience, Rivea’s small plates offer curious diners the chance to experience a wide variety of menu items such as the Provençal caponata with capers and pinenuts; Prawn & Calamari Crostino; Focccacia di Recco, an Italian-inspired flatbread with a creamy layer of cheese; perfectly tender Artichoke & Spinach Ravioli; and Marinated Seabream paired with a light and bright citrus flavor profile.
* Main Courses – In addition to small plates, diners will enjoy vibrant creations such an indulgent Lobster with purple artichokes; Line-Caught Striped Bass with a minestrone reduction; Rack of Colorado Lamb accented by an herb pesto; and Roasted Duck Breast with Bigarade sauce and nougat, which adds an element of sweetness to the savory.
On the Grill – High-quality cuts of beef, such as Pepper-Crusted Bison Tenderloin, are served with a variety of options of flavorful sauces including a Beef & Olive Jus, offering a Mediterranean flair.
* Desserts – House-made flavors elevate beloved confections, such as Tiramisù accented by an exclusive, house cold-brewed coffee; Limoncello Baba, a riff on Chef Ducasse’s iconic rum baba, accompanied by its namesake digestif; and the classic chocolate-hazelnut Zuccotto, perfect for sharing among a group.
Skyfall Lounge, located adjacent to Rivea, offers an evolving nightlife experience that gradually increases in tempo as the evening progresses. The 180-degree views make it possible for guests to sip a glass of Champagne while watching the desert sunset, or to party the night away as DJs spin upbeat house and dance music in the vibrant space from 9 p.m. to close.
* Inventive Cocktails – In order to create a cocktail program as legendary as the restaurant’s cuisine, Ducasse has partnered with mixology masterminds, Proprietors LLC, on their first Las Vegas venture. Having opened renowned cocktail bars including New York City’s Death & Co, as well as Los Angeles’ Honeycut, Proprietors brings its distinct cocktail culture to Rivea and Skyfall Lounge. Creating a program that is rooted in classic structure but reinterpreted using contemporary techniques and unexpected flavor profiles, Skyfall Lounge’s menu is broken down into several unique categories.
– Golden Hour cocktails, like the Sierra Aperitivo – made with Grey Goose L’Orange, Aperol Granita and Champagne selection Alain Ducasse – have been specially designed to be enjoyed during the lovely twilight hours.
– Effervescent cocktails incorporate festive, bubbly ingredients, such as the Climbin’ High, which blends Kappa Pisco, Appleton’s Signature Blend Rum, Champagne selection Alain Ducasse, and Fresh Pineapple, Lime and Raspberry Juices.
– Shaken libations include playful takes on the classics like the Shake It Off, an elegant take on a Strawberry Margarita with Jalapeno-Infused Espolon Tequila, Dry Vermouth, Fresh Strawberry Puree and Fresh Lemon Juice.
– Stirred selections update spirit-focused favorites like the Negroni: Skyfall’s version, called Live Oak, features Bombay Dry Gin, Smoky August Tea-infused Sweet Vermouth and Campari.