With flowers in full bloom across London, Harrods will be bringing a teaser of their first garden exhibition at RHS Chelsea Flower Show to create floral decorations for the entrance, The Lobby and The Rosebery at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London. ‘The Fragrance Garden’, created for RHS Chelsea Flower Show by Harrods in collaboration with award-winning garden designer Sheena Seeks, will be a celebration of perfume through the medium of flowers.
Guests staying at the hotel will receive two tickets to visit ‘The Fragrance Garden’ at RHS Chelsea Flower Show and be one step ahead of the crowds, travelling in style to the show in the hotel’s bespoke rickshaw.
‘On The Fringe’ package starts from GBP 730 per night based on two people and includes:
- One night stay in luxurious accommodation
- Daily English breakfast for two
- Two tickets to RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- A private ride on board the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park rickshaw to and from the show
- Complimentary fragrance consultation at Harrods Salon de Parfums
- Floral-themed Afternoon Tea for two at The Rosebery
The overnight stay is valid between 18 May 2015 to 24 May 2015, the Floral Afternoon Tea is available at The Rosebery from 1 May 2015 to 31 May 2015, and both are subject to availability.