Ingrained in every aspect of the 39-room luxury hotel is a deep respect for the natural world and its sustainable future. The hotel will be carbon neutral with:
- 100 per cent recycled water for irrigation
- geothermal heating throughout
- zero single-use plastic
- PV cells and solar panels.
Casa di Langa’s staff are dedicated to creating a luxurious experience that cares for both their guests and the environment. The resort is inspired by traditional regional architecture and surrounded by Piedmont’s breathtaking views.
Using a sustainable approach to architecture and design, Milan-based design teams GaS Studio (overseeing the architecture) and Parisotto + Formenton Architetti (heading up the interior design) have draw inspiration from the hazelnut orchard, vegetable garden and the views of the vineyards to integrate these natural elements in the concept.
Each accommodation features a spacious private terrace, relaxation area and a spa-like bathroom with invigorating rain showers and Le Labo toiletries.
Piedmont offers travellers an authentic Italian experience just 1.5 hours from Milan without the crowds of popular destinations such as Tuscany
Guests will find two prestigious winemakers nearby, Barolo and Barbaresco. Piedmont is also home to 45 Michelin Star restaurants and is ranked number 2 in all of Italy.
While at Casa di Langa, guests can explore historic vineyards on a Vespa, learn to make classic local dishes, and take in an evening of live music under the stars.
Casa di Langa offers a curated selection of authentic experiences for guests, such as:
- Hands-on cooking classes combined with a visit to the sustainable vegetable garden and greenhouse
- A wine academy where guests can enjoy tastings and a wine school to get WSET certified
- Truffle hunting where expert truffle hunters and their Lagotto dogs will guide you on an exciting journey to discover both black and white truffles
- Art tours around Casa di Langa’s sculpture garden and the grounds original artwork collection
The hotel’s ecologically minded spa, Lelòse Spa uses natural techniques and ingredients, in harmony with sustainable practices. Comfort Zone, a certified B Corporation, will supply the spa products.
To create the most rejuvenating experience possible, guests can partake in unique spa experiences such as the Tranquility Ritual or Sacred Nature, enjoy their time in the heated infinity pool, with its breathtaking views. The hotel hym will feature state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
Opening rates at Casa di Langa in early May 2021 start at €405 per night in a classic room.