Discover the world in a nearly month-long journey designed and hosted by Geoffrey Kent himself, aboard an exclusively chartered private jet equipped with 50 fully lie-flat, first-class seats – and featuring destinations not yet on the radar of most travellers.
Beginning in the Tropics, with eye-opening visits to Colombia, French Polynesia and the Solomon Islands, continue to the Philippines, one of the best places on earth to see whale sharks. Then experience a way of life on the Mongolian steppes which has changed little since the days of Genghis Khan, before exploring two cities built by great conquerors, Samarkand (Tamerlane) and St. Petersburg (Peter the Great). The adventure ends in Greenland, where the sun never sets that time of year.
- Come aboard our exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a first-class seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- Walk Easter Island’s “way of the moai” and see its iconic stone statues up close
- Visit a working pearl farm in French Polynesia and witness a private bride-price ceremony in the Solomon Islands
- Encounter the rare tarsier and swim with whale sharks in the Philippines
- Attend a private performance of the Naadam Games on the Mongolian steppe
- Explore the 2,000-year-old city of Samarkand and attend a private classical concert
- Tour St. Petersburg’s awe-inspiring Hermitage Museum in private
- Go whale-watching and toast the midnight sun in Greenland
Click HERE to see the itinerary.