Trisara, in Sanskrit “The Third Garden in Heaven” is Phuket Island’s most special resort experience. Wrapped in a tropical forest and exotic gardens, the 48 spacious ocean facing pool villas and 2-6 bedroom private residences all embrace our own quiet bay on Phuket’s sophisticated and natural north-western coastline, just 15 minutes from Phuket Airport.
The short drive from Phuket Airport is a beautiful introduction to the “real” Phuket, winding through small villages, jungle and beaches before arriving at the resorts discreet entrance, which is hidden by towering ancient hardwoods. The gently sloping contours of the site have been developed to allow all villas to embrace wide ocean views, sunsets and the cooling sea breezes that flow throughout the property.
The resort’s 48 pool suites and villas, guest facilities and two to six bedroom residential villas sit within 40 acres of gardens that rise gently from the 2,000 meters of absolute ocean frontage, with all accommodation offering a sense of total privacy from lush tropical gardens.
Attention to detail defines the experience throughout the property, including unique natural grey marble infinity pools in all villas and suites which overflow toward the Andaman Sea and it’s spectacular year-round sunsets.
Trisara is renowned for authentic and beautifully simple yet elegant dining experiences, spa treatments and imaginative experiences. The guests are cared for by a team of warm Thai service staff who regard hospitality as joy.
Overlooking Trisara’s bay and beach are 48 (one and two bedroom) hotel pool rooms, pool suites and pool villas, plus 20 magnificent privately owned 2 – 6 bedroom Residences, which are available for rental with private staff and kitchens.
- 22 individual one bedroom Pool Villas offer 240 square meters of total space, including the private 10- meter infinity pool, teak sundecks, outdoor shower and 96 square meter bedroom.
- The pool villas are categorized as either oceanfront (lower level) or ocean view pool villas (one level higher), although all are the same size / design with beautiful views with great privacy.
- 12 Ocean View Pool Rooms are set higher above the ocean view pool villas, all enjoying expansive sea views. The pool rooms consist of a total area of 117 square meters, including the 50 square meter air- conditioned bedroom, outdoor deck and the 4 meter infinity plunge pool.
- 3 Ocean View Pool Suites sit higher above the bay with wonderful open sea views. These 230 square meter suites comprise the private bedroom with en-suite and outdoor shower, and a separate living room that can be closed off with sliding doors, with its own bathroom. This living room easily converts to allow up to 2 children to use this as a second bedroom. A 9-meter infinity pool and open decks make this suite perfect for couples or families.
- 2 x Two Bedroom Oceanfront Pool Villas are situated directly above the bay, with incredible views and privacy. These Villas consist of two bedrooms, either side of a central living and dining area, all under one roof. Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers. The central living areas leads out to the pool decks and 10-meter private pool. These are Trisara’s most private villas and have the most open sea views.
- 8 x Trisara Signature Villas are surrounded by lush tropical gardens which open over the pool to the seaview. On either side of a central living and dining pavilion sits the 2 main bedrooms, which also have private access to the pool and decks outside. The large 18 meter private infinity pool and open teak decks house outdoor living and dining furniture, with views to the sea. The villa is equipped with the full kitchen and the services of a dedicated cook and housekeeper.
The Deck – All day dining
Enjoy our authentic Thai dishes and International cuisine under the palm trees for breakfast, lunch or dinner in our all-day-dining outdoor restaurant. Reservations are not necessary, and tables are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
“Trisara Seafood” is inspired by the iconic seafood restaurants found on the French Riviera and Capri. They offer the freshest products from the Andaman and the Mediterranean seas, paired with wonderful wines from our Wine Spectator awarded cellar.
The Bar– Gourmet Tapas and cocktails
The main bar is a great place to relax and enjoy the amazing sunsets, and even more special after dinner.
The bar specialises in creative Asian & Western tapas, and offers a wide variety of wines by the glass from our Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar, with more than 300 labels in addition to classic and creative cocktails.
The resort's 6 spa suites and beauty salon are located near the reception.
Most of our treatments can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your villa or suite, as we have professional portable treatment beds which we can be set up either indoors or by your pool.
Facials and body treatments are designed by the hotel's team in partnership with ‘Sodashi’. These luxurious products are 100% natural and totally free of chemicals and preservatives.
Trisara's spa consultants would be delighted to meet you to discuss our range of treatments and help plan an experience that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.